Anyway, I've posted a couple bags that I have purposed for teaching. I tend to always find a complaint. It should be no surprise that it only took me months to replace this beautiful one. Although it's my favorite color combo, I was unhappy with the thickness of interfacing I used. The top layer became pretty droopy and the thin straps, although easy to sew on the machine, just folded onto themselves.
Solution: Same pattern (slightly bigger) but thicker interfacing. I couldn't conjure the same fabrics; JoAnn discontinued one of them. I came up with a new combo. I added a couple extra pockets, and a key loop.