Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nerdy Babies

I like making nerdy onesies.  That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

A bit about the process: I designed some nerdy things using Word and the Interwebs.  I printed my designs on iron-on printable transfer paper.  I cut, adhered, ironed.  Bam. Done.

This first set was for the son of our friends Lisa and David. They're nerdy people (like me.) I chose 4 topics I knew they love (like me.)
Disney
 Dr. Who
 The Chronicles of Narnia
 Harry Potter
All combined:

 

The next set was for my cousins Leah and Pete.  They are expecting twins! They got a whole different set of goodies.
Harry Potter
 Arrested Development
 Arrested Development
 Dr. Who

 
 I also have some Mockingjay "pins", a Wicked logo, and "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" printed and ready to adhere. :) Nerds Unite!  Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment