Monday, September 23, 2013

Ravenclaw Apron

My friend Elizabeth got married to Chris this summer.  I made her a Ravenclaw apron, as she is a textbook Ravenclaw: witty, smart, and personable. Their wedding was beautiful in every detail, even down to the first light saber fight!  Thank you for letting me celebrate with you guys on your special day. :)

I made this apron with my tried and true pattern.  I used ribbon for the blue and white detail, black bias tape around the edge, and a sew-on patch from Ebay. Simple, yet nerdy and beautiful.







1 comment:

  1. Note the pockets!!! Perfect for tucking spoons, recipes, magic wands, etc. while baking delicious goodies. :) Love it!!! Thanks for such a personalized gift.

    <3
    Kuhfuss aka Kuhfuss-Beville aka Kuhf aka K-B aka... well, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete