Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Purse Style!

P

leated Round Bag


I made a new purse pattern yesterday!  It was so quick, that I want to make more.  Plus, I used fabrics that I already had, so it helped reduce my stock.  (I am trying really hard to not buy new fabrics until I have used what I have stocked up.) I am fairly satisfied with how it turned out and I made a few, small adjustments to make it better for next time.   I also hope to make more of these this summer as not only a stash-buster, but also for Etsy.
I like the surprise lining, too.  I especially like the magnetic snap!  These are a new discovery of mine, and I plan on using them very often!

3 comments:

  1. Love this bag, Kelly! The tree fabric is beautiful and the style is great. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You are getting so good!!! When are you opening up a boutique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag! So cute! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete