Monday, April 26, 2010

Pot holders














P

ot Holders

I made these pot holders for the same girl that received the yellow apron. The apron was a shower present, and the pot holders went along with her wedding present. This was my first attempt cutting and sewing together triangles and quilting them. I think it turned out nicely! I learned my lesson though, that it loses size quickly, that is why one is bigger than the other. The second one I made turned out bigger because I learned my size lessons. I also used the appropriate heat insulation, but it I did not test it. I hope Emily and her new hubby don't burn their hands! Yikes!

I got the idea from a book my wonderful sister-in-law gave me for my birthday. I would highly recommend it; it's called One Yard Wonders. Check it out! The best part about the book is that it has patterns with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment