Monday, January 24, 2011

Laptop Sleeve

Laptop sleeve


This is not really a recent project, but it is new to blog world.


This summer I finally made it over to Suffolk to visit my friend Laura.  We were able to have a whole day dedicated to crafting and hanging out!   She took me to this great fabric store and we both looked for some fabrics.  The one I chose was an Amy Butler design - of course.  I liked the trees and I thought it would coordinate with my left-over orange flowers.  Laura picked out some pretty fabrics, too!  We worked on making potholders that afternoon.  Laura and her mom also sent me home with this cute and EASY laptop sleeve pattern.  About a week later, I made the sleeve.  I found the green liner at Joann and I already had the sew-in velcro.  Besides the quilting, I finished it in 30 minutes.  I love my purple laptop peeking out of the pretty sleeve!  What a great memento to remember my fun day!



1 comment: